100% of them need to be VISUAL! They can be;
- an uploaded image or photo
- a video
- a link w/ properly formatted image
- an emoji (or multiple)
- few characters = LARGE text (less than 35 characters)
Follow up, response, and one-to-one conversations
Facebook Messenger – do you have it setup? Who’s overseeing it? Who’s following up? Answering questions? (batch 004 talks more about this)
If you have a website you need to set it up and add it to your website.
Read More: Official Facebook Pixel Implementation
More Check-Ins = More Reviews
Today, Facebook automatically follows up with people who check-in at businesses. In fact, it specifically will ask the person, “what did you think,” approximately 24 hours after the check-in has happened. Your challenge is to figure out how you can barter with your customers. What can you give them in exchange for a check-in? Here are a few options;
- som sort of coupon?
- a sample pour (5oz) of your latest or seasonal brew?
- WIFI access! Read more about the routers that will automatically offer free wifi access in exchange for a check-in on Facebook!
Have a question that I didn’t answer? Need more details on how to implement what you learned today? Send me a message on Facebook Messenger to chat.
Search for “HelloBilello” or you can tap here; http://m.me/hellobilello